From Dublin, Ohio to Fano, The Marche, Italy ...

Musings on visting, moving to, touring, living in, and buying property in Italy, as well as commentary on the customs and practices of Italians that differ from similar topics in the US.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ohio, United States

Moderator

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pictures from Day 2, May 12, 2006 ...

Here is a complete chronological set of pictures of the progress made on my first day (arrival day, May 12, 2006) of my furniture construction trip. I lost my baggage, and did not have it for this day. The only tools I had were a small set of "the basics" purchased from IKEA. It can be seen in one of the pictures.

See:

http://www.italianrealestateassist.com/day_two_pix.htm

The one massive pile got organized into smaller piles for each room rather quickly, and construction began in earnest. Not bad for a few hours of work ... well ... I believe it was more like 9 or 10 hours since I didn't go to bed until 2 or 3 AM! Too bad I was without "real" tools (defined as those with motors).

Enjoy!

-- Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home